[Need Advice] Keep getting rejected from Internship/Co-op interviews

I really need some advice to help me secure an internship/co-op. I have had nine interviews and were rejected by all of them. I don't know anymore what to do. I became an introvert (I was an ambivert before) since I moved to the US. I thought if I had a 4.0 GPA and work experience would help me a lot. I even had one internship experience and now I realize I got it based on luck. This is really exhausting and breaking my soul. I had three more semesters to go and this is really discouraging me. Every time I remember about any rejection emails, it makes me think if there is something wrong with me and ponder whether this degree is even worth it. I worked very hard to get this perfect GPA and it seems useless after all this rejection. I feel my perfectionist killing me and I don't understand how to overcome this situation.

One of the hiring managers provided me feedback and he said, "It was a bit hard to really experience your personality and determine how you would work next to your peers. It was a hard lesson for me to learn. I focused so much on my technical ability, I started to lose my ability to interact with others. If you can make that happen in an interview along with your technical skill you will be just fine!" What do I need to mention so that interviewers learn my personality? I am assuming I need to amplify my social skills, but I don't know how to start. I am really stressed out with all of these and COVID19 has made it even worse. I am literally crying as I write this post. I feel I am a big loser.

If you have any suggestions or any critiques on my Resume, please let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

https://preview.redd.it/8qzzrj65mwq41.png?width=1032&format=png&auto=webp&s=ad4d97c2f306bcad2d6a95e774ced379756eb4db

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[Need Advice] Keep getting rejected from Internship/Co-op interviews [Need Advice] Keep getting rejected from Internship/Co-op interviews Reviewed by Louhi on avril 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.