Everyday I go here to work I leave feeling sad and embarrassed. I have this manager that doesn’t like me at all. I never did Anything but try to work. He snatches things from me and ignores my job related questions on purpose. He pushes me around and dogs me out by piling up the work load on me. He also pushes me to work hard and keeps me on one assigned task all day. He will not train me on anything new at all on purpose. With my job position, I’m supposed to be assigned 2 hours daily to complete the computer based training and he purposely won’t assign me to the computer, even when there is no work left for me to do, he will create me work to keep me from doing the required computer training. I tried to transfer to a different location and they wouldn’t approve it. Why won’t they just fire me? I try hard to be a good employee, I really do, I guess. When I get home I’m super emotionally drained. I’m tried...
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: