I'm trying to get my first job, and I need some advice.

Ok, so here's my situation. I'm living with my parents, so money is not really a limiter for me right now. I'm having trouble getting my "foot in the door" so to speak. I'm just now finishing an AA degree in "Computer information science". I plan on finishing with a bachelor's degree within the next 3-4 years MAXIMUM, but in the mean time, I'm trying to get a job in either IT (which is what I can do with my current degree) or Cybersecurity (which is what I'm going to be getting my bachelor's degree in). I've a little experience in the IT field right now via a freelance IT work app that I have used to get IT odd jobs, but I really want to get a job with a salary. My GPA is excellent I'm just wanting a job. Something I can use to claim having experience on a CV. If it turns out to not be a terrible career, I wouldn't mind it being a job that I could work for a semester to a couple of years. Anyone have any advice on getting jobs in this field? Thanks in advice for the advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm trying to get my first job, and I need some advice. I'm trying to get my first job, and I need some advice. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.