I was put on a performance improvement plan that states I am to have 0% errors. Should I quit now or go to the end?

For the past four years I helped develop create and implement a QA methodology. 9 months ago the project head changed. One of the last projects we did I was given the project by myself. The amount of work involved in this project was usually something 2 to 3 people would do. I misunderstood how I was supposed to correct something and created a work backup. At the time I was not given any paperwork I was just told next time don't do this. Since that time period I've not made the same mistake.

This last Thursday I was called into a meeting with my supervisor and HR. I was placed on a performance improvement plan. This placed me on a 90-day probationary period. Up to this point I've never received a bad annual review. Nor have I received any paperwork about the items that run the PIP I need it correct. The part that I don't understand is that on my PIP I'm to have zero mistakes. That is even before my items go up for QA.

I understand that a PIP is usually a way for a company to document that they're about to fire somebody and cover their butts. Is this what my company is doing and should I go ahead and quit now or stick it out to the end?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I was put on a performance improvement plan that states I am to have 0% errors. Should I quit now or go to the end? I was put on a performance improvement plan that states I am to have 0% errors. Should I quit now or go to the end? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.