Being offered to take Furlough with uncertainty of return due to COVID-19

I’ll try to keep this brief. I work in auto sales. Work has been severely impacted. They have furloughed many and are covering medical during this time. Management has told me it’s up to me if I would like to do this as they would like to keep me on. They have said if I do take furlough there is no guarantee they will be hiring everyone back.

The kicker is with how slow it is I would almost make the same just applying for unemployment and waiting this out. My hours are reduced so I can still apply for partial unemployment I guess.

Just really not sure what to do at this point. They are telling me they need to know by today.

Mainly I’m wondering is there any guarantee that I’ll have my job back by the end of this or is it truly up in the air?

I am in California if that makes any difference.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Being offered to take Furlough with uncertainty of return due to COVID-19 Being offered to take Furlough with uncertainty of return due to COVID-19 Reviewed by Louhi on avril 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.