Should I Work Full Time For One Year Before Graduate School?

I’ll be applying this fall semester to economics graduate programs. Meaning that grad school is 17 months away. I know that it’s always best to have some experience before joining the market as a grad student, and I also need money to pay for the expenses (I finished school debt-free, but I’m hardly rich). But I’m afraid that I could be classified as a job-hopper in the future. I’ve had two jobs in my life that were of any consequence: I was a vendor for only ten months and then I did math tutoring. If I started a job search now and everything went well, I estimate I’d only work there for about twelve months.

One option I have is to return to tutoring, but that’s a hardly a full-time job, except maybe in the summer (for SAT and GRE); I don’t really know. So, the issue for me is: which one weights heavier on a scale? The extra experience and money that I’d get from a job or the risk of becoming branded a job-hopper? A third option that occurs to me is to just not include the hypothetical job on my future resume. I could then tell future employers that I took a vacation to travel the world or whatever. Does that make sense?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I Work Full Time For One Year Before Graduate School? Should I Work Full Time For One Year Before Graduate School? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 15, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.