Hello all and thanks in advance for any help.
Here's my short story. I've been working at a small company for approximately 4 years and my salary has grown as follows:
2016 - $63,000
2017 - $67,000
2018 - $80,000
2019 - $79,000
Out of the entire company (~30 employees), I was ranked #1 most productive in terms of revenue. This is not a sales job, but each month our manager will send out a spreadsheet with who has completed the most work/contracts for the company.
Our pay is split into two categories - base salary and profit sharing.
In September 2019, I was given a raise to target $85,000 with an extra $5,000 in bonuses. Each tine we receive a raise, we are given the option to select if we want an increase in the percent of profit sharing, or an increase in base salary. Being young, I would always select the profit sharing percent increase.
However, since the raise, business has been slower and I am actually making less money than I was prior to the raise. I have no control over marketing, sales, etc, only my own productivity.
Is this something I should bring up with management, given that we were targeting an $85 to $90k salary, and since the raise, I am on track to make $73k.
For what it's worth, I believe all of my past raises were based upon the last two years of the company's sales. However, the most recent raise was based on a projected amount of sales into the new year. Until 2019, the company was growing quickly, so I would always overshoot my targeted raise amount with the profit sharing. However, since this most recent raise was based on a projection, I think that is why my pay has been a little bit less than we anticipated.
Thanks for any help you all can provide!
Also - can we answer this question two ways - (1) assuming Coronavirus isnt a thing, and (2) taking Coronavirus into consideration. I am thankful to have a job and don't want to burn any bridges given the current situation.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: