I’m going out of town for 1-3 weeks each month for the next half year, also coupled with concerns over covid-19, has lead me to the need for a job that I can do from my computer. No clue what my options are, any advice?
I’m 25, based out of San Diego, CA. My only formal work experience has been retail. My highest level of education is high school. Other than that, I do freelance art. Digital, traditional, 2d, 3d, etc. Typically only for musicians, skateboard designs, and general “outsider” brands due to my specific style.
I believe I’m fairly proficient in learning new UI for any ol’ program that a company may use. From the top of my head, I understand and use Photoshop, Indesign, Aftereffects, Blender, and Excel.
First thought was basic data entry jobs, but I’d like to know what else is out there. I’m confident that I can learn and thrive in any job.
Any advice or comments on this?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I’m going out of town for 1-3 weeks each month for the next half year, also coupled with concerns over covid-19, has lead me to the need for a job that I can do from my computer. No clue what my options are, any advice?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 15, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: