To cut a long story short, I have been working in the website development sector for a number of years now under my own company. Now I am looking to brand differently, and am really unsure on what job title I should go for, because when people ask what I do, it's not as easy to say that I am a ......
I basically Create, develop and manage websites, consult on client needs, develop custom web based systems to run the client company's operations, support their IT systems when required (not completely everything, but general tasks such as configuring email clients, malware scans, setting up printers) and also graphic design and content writing.
It may seem like I do a lot, but my client base is deliberately kept small - I am unsure of a good title that encompasses all of these roles...
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: