Hi, all 25 and I am from NYC and I have a Masters in Art Therapy and a Bachelors's in Art Education. I am a painter and photographer. I worked in a horrid position under terrible conditions. I worked in rehabilitation and they had a huge case of Candida Aurus and they would bleach the s**** out of the walls/floors. What made it worse was how little they paid me under such horrid conditions. I felt very unhappy and I realized I don't want to just spend my whole life working in such a place. I also love to write and realized I want to become a journalist, utilizing all my loves together.
Anyway, I am seeking a job that is better as I can go back to school.
But its been a struggle finding a job, why is that? Its been stressing me out and making me depressed because it affects me from focusing on my art and considering I am now 25 its been making me stressed like I don't have a lot of time left or something to enjoy being in my youth. Does anyone ever feel like this???
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: