Question: Can I be fired for giving a 1 star review to the company I work for?

So at the time of hire, my employer did not disclose any information relating to their health insurance coverage. a month later I asked about it, they gave me the providers number and I missed the deadline by a few days. mind you I have a sick premature child who needs care. If they told me anything about insurance I would have remembered and acted immediately. The employer told me I ignored or discarded the info, but he would see if he can work around it. I never heard back. I gave them a 1 star review on google with no comment. He then blasted me about the 1 star over email after work hours. Legally can he do anything such as term me because of giving this 1 star rating?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Question: Can I be fired for giving a 1 star review to the company I work for? Question: Can I be fired for giving a 1 star review to the company I work for? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.