I've been in this position for the last (almost) six years. It has changed quite a bit from when I first started, aside from the duties I originally signed up for, I have taken on a few other tasks, all inventory related in one way or another. The issue is that it is a dead-end job. I would have to commute at least an hour to get a better position. I have been considering asking management to allow me to expand my position to a management position. I've never felt managed by anyone except the IT manager (I know, but he has his hands in everything). They recently hired an accounting supervisor and he is suppose to manage me, but he doesn't know what I do or how to do my job (he gave me a blank look when I told him he should learn my position since I don't have a backup to cover me). So far all he has done is okay' ed my time off requests.
Anyway, is there a term for what I'm thinking about doing? What is the best way to go about it?
Thanks for your time.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: