TL;DR: less than three months in, work sucks, toxic environment - how to convey to recruiters?
I'm less than three months into a new job and have already lost count of the amount of times I've gone home bawling because of the extremely toxic work environment. To start, I am doing absolutely none of what I was hired for. I'm being expected to perform tasks completely outside of my scope. I also see no future for this company, because the vision and leadership is completely scattered. Lastly, there is an utter disrespect for women in the workplace and upper management constantly makes jokes about sexual harassment. They don't trust employees and accuse us constantly. There's so much more but I'd be here forever!
I've been applying and finally got a callback, but am scared on how to phrase it to the recruiter. I've heard not to be negative, but I've only been here for a few months and it's hard not to let the bad parts show.
Hoping for some advice on how to handle the conversation because I know it'll go there!! Thank you in advance :)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: