I just started at a new company ~3 months ago and our team grew pretty quickly.
We now have 16 people and it is somehow the norm to get a gift card, dessert, balloon and card for birthdays and anniversaries. I’ll often get asked to contribute to other teams we work closely with as well. I’ve started giving $5 for anniversaries and $10 for birthday but that still feels like a lot when you add it up.
Is $5 for each acceptable? Budgeting $160/year on these types of things?
Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great to celebrate but hard to assume everyone send money and have to match the celebrations. I have just previously worked at places where you maybe got cupcakes but mostly just cards for bdays.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Contributing for birthday and anniversaries
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 20, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: