I’ve been at my new job almost 3 months now. I meet with my joss twice a week. He is on vacation the next two weeks. Today when we met he told me he’d like me to come up with ways to help save him time. He is very hands on and I don’t even know all that he does. I asked do you have any examples and he kind of laughed and said no and that if he had ideas he’d share them. It feels kind of vague as I’ve offered to help with many things and am always available. I do his scheduling. He said things can get pretty hectic.
I feel a little freaked out because he made me feel like I’m not doing enough. If he needs things off his plate then I’m not a mind reader. He even said I’m not expecting you to read my mind.
I am still learning the ins and outs of the job and this ask kind of threw me for a loop. He is pretty high up as far as roles go. I just wish he’d been more specific.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: