Is it wrong to apply to a part-time movie theater job again after not hearing back from the initial interview? I have met two managers there and I thought I left a relatively good impression on each.
I am aware of a few mistakes I made during the interview. I really need to get my first proper job soon since university is only nine months away and it would be quite beneficial to have some experience and reference prior to moving away for a bit of work security. I thought I gave rather academic answers for some of the interview questions, but in the end you never know if another candidate knew one of the managers. Now that you know my story, is it wrong to apply a second time if another position comes up soon?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is it wrong to apply to a part-time movie theater job again after not hearing back from the initial interview? I have met two managers there and I thought I left a relatively good impression on each.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: