So i started a new job two months ago and i hate it. The systems are really old and manual, the work itself is quite tedious, the commute is long and i dont like the culture of the company. There is also a lot of firefighting which i dont like. At my previous job i stayed for four years.
Anyway, the job is teally confusing. There is no documentation so all my training has been verbal. I dread going to work every morning. I told my manager this week that this job might not be the best fit for me and he told me to wait a couple weeks that things will get better. He is also taking some work from me so i can focus on the core tasks. I told him I was not very interested in thd job.
How much time should i give to this new job? This job is making me miserable. Work is the only thing i can think about. This is also not type of career i want to stay at as it is very operational. I would like to do more project based work. I took this job because i was desperate to get out of my old job. I though i would like it and i thought it would be interesting but so far i hate it. Its also really easy to make mistakes as the systems are really manual.
I really dont know what to do. The girl who has been training me the last 2 months will kill me if i leave as she is waiting for me to get trained up before she moves on to another role.
What should i do? Work is making me miserable but dont know if i should quit so quickly
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: