I got a job that relates to my degree!! This sub is the reason I found it!

I’ve been looking for a new job since Halloween and I’ve honestly been pretty depressed but I finally got one guys! It’s only part time so I will have to find either another part time job or figure out how to sell my art but it pays a pretty decent hourly rate so it’s a start and this job actually relates to my degree!! This sub reddit really helped me out and one tip in particular is actually the whole reason i found this job. I can’t remember what post but someone on here said you can sort job postings on linked in by the number of applicants so i did that and applied to a lot of jobs in my area with less than 10 applicants and it worked!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got a job that relates to my degree!! This sub is the reason I found it! I got a job that relates to my degree!! This sub is the reason I found it! Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.