Hi,
It's my first job in the US (I'm not American). I applied for a software engineer position in a company, I did an assignment to prove my coding skills, passed it, then the guy I talked to since the beginning invited me for lunch and told me he was gonna make me an offer letter.
That was on Nov 19th.
Nov 25th I ask him if he got time to draft the offer, he says yes and that's in IegaI hands (he also kindly invited me to his place for Thanksgiving, and on that day told me IegaI team was on vacation/very busy and basically it was very slow)
No news until Dec 9th (so last Monday), I ask him if he got news about IegaI, he told me they've all been in another country for business purposes since late November. He told me he was sorry it was taking so long and that he was gonna ping some people about this. But I didn't get any news.
Question : is it worrying or just totally normal? It's my first job in the US (and ever really, I'm 24, I only had internships in my own country before) so I don't know any of this. We also never talked about salary (the job offer had a range so I kind of know the minimum and maximum but that's it). Also, do I ask him again next week? I think they're closing for the holidays next Friday and I would have hoped to have the offer before Christmas.
Thanks to anyone who responds
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: