I got an amazing offer, turned it down... and now

I kind of wish I didn’t.

Basically, I am really over my current job. I applied for a position with a great company. The next day, someone at that firm calls me and says hey, we have an opening for something different, wanna interview for it? So I make it thru two rounds, get an offer. This firm is well known in my area for being a good place to work and delivering high quality work. They also pay time and a half overtime! Should be a no brainer right?

Except I was burned out from my current employer, working on two multi-million projects that I wanted to close out before I moved onto something else. And I wanted some time to recharge. And the job wasn’t quite the concentration I was looking for.

But looking back now, I’m thinking maybe that type of work is actually be better suited for my personality type. And really I just needed to get some of those huge projects off my plate to think clearly. I’ve already seen postings online for the position they offered me.

Is the bridge burned? Is it all over? I know if I re-apply, there will (understandably) be red flags. Or what if the opening for what I really wanted comes up again?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got an amazing offer, turned it down... and now I got an amazing offer, turned it down... and now Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.