I’m going for a state job. I met the HR rep at a job fair months ago and she’s always seemed keen on hiring me. I quit my old job back at the end of May. I don’t want to get too into it, but part of the reason I quit was management. This supervisor did NOT like me by the end. I emailed the former supervisor last Wednesday to let them know I was up for the new job and they may be contacted by the prospective new employer.
My HR contact has stated that she will get approval to offer me the position (without interview!) as soon as she’s done my mandatory supervisor reference check. She’s gotten in contact with my old supervisor, emailed this person documents for completion, and gotten nothing back.She’s tried to check on the status and gotten no response. I don’t know where to go from here.
What happens if my former supervisor simply never fills out the required documents for me to get the new position the new employer clearly wants to offer me?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: