I have been working at a full time job making 62k a year plus benefits, pto and sick days. I got offered a job at a really great company, but to start it would be a per diem position. From everyone I know that works there, plus what the employer told me, this is a great position to take if I want to get my foot in the door and work there full time.
Per diem pays $54 and hour, but it’s a stressful position and I would want to start at 4 8-hour work days. What’s nice about this position is I can choose the days, times and how many hours I want to work. However I would have to pay for my own health insurance and wouldn’t get paid for sick or pto.
If I’m hired on, the pay starts at around 91k, you get two raises a year, I would have health insurance for myself and my husband, I would get a ton of pto, and many other great benefits.
The job I have now feels like it’s going nowhere but it’s not stressful. I get paid full time but I never work more than 30 hours a week and I think on average I work 25 hours a week. I’ve also been there over a year and there are no raises, and no room for advancement in the part of the company I’m working for.
I’m also having some health issues and having a low stress job with great health insurance has been really amazing.
But the job I was offered pays a lot more and has the potential to be somewhere I’m going to stay for a long time. I’ve been underpaid for many, many years and the money is very enticing.
I think I could find comparable health insurance, but if I stayed with my current one through cobra it would be almost $900 a month. Even with that, I would still be making close to 20k more than I’m making now, just working 32 hours a week.
So basically it’s more money, more potential and more stress. Any ideas on how to figure out what to do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: