Have an interview at job I interned at. What kinds of questions should I be asking if I know everyone there, the challenges, what a typical day looks like etc....?
I interned in a hospital department last semester, I knew everyone there and I don’t know what questions to ask during the interview. The position of for part time so I can’t ask about benefits or pto. From what it sounds like..I already have the job they just have to go through the formality of an interview bc of HR.
I was super excited when they contacted me for a job offer, but then they told me I have to do a interview with the manager I already know and one lady from a different hospital I don’t know. I’m a little worried about the interview because I don’t know what to expect.
TL;DR how do you interview for a position in the same company you already interned for?????
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Have an interview at job I interned at. What kinds of questions should I be asking if I know everyone there, the challenges, what a typical day looks like etc....?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: