I work with a company where primary communication is through email. My caregiving job involves constant travel, so there's no actual office location that I work AT. In addition, my supervisor recently changed, and I've never spoken to or met her. I've worked there for 9 months.
I chose to submit my 2 week's notice through email, since I've never met the person I'll be turning it in to, I didnt want the first time meeting her to be the day I quit. The office location itself is also extremely far away and hard for me to get to.
Now that I think about it, I should have called the office to let them know I sent in a notice. That was three days ago and I haven't received any response. Is this normal? Is my notice valid the day I send it regardless of when they see it?
I guess I have to call on Monday, but it just feels so off. Not only will I need to introduce myself to this supervisor, I'll have to remind them I sent a resignation notice. I might be overthinking this, but any advice is appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: