Considering taking a job I’m expecting to pay between 120~135K pre tax in Cupertino. Other benefits include:
Rent: Company will pay for rent for up to 30K per year (additional to salary). Not include utilities, internet, etc Benefits: 6% 401K match, would match this in full Health Insurance: Solid coverage Moving expenses: Fully Covered
I am a married 30 year old, so would be moving there with my wife (no children) and together living off of my single salary. No major debt outside of what I would expect is a 400~500 dollar car payment per month.
We do enjoy eating out and traveling quite a bit, but are not super luxurious shoppers. Would like to live in walking distance to some grocery shopping and restaurants.
Based on the above what type of lifestyle do you think we could expect to live in the area? Would we be living a comfortable life and still be able to save a bit based on the above description? Thanks
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: