So I did a bad thing, I lied on my resume for this oil and gas internship I had, I said I worked at a Chinese restaurant for 3 months when it was not even close to that amount. I got the internship though, and I stupidly put that "Experience" on their background check third party and the third party background checker contacted me and told me they need proof that I worked there, like a pay stub or W-2 form. I panicked and emailed them saying that (this is true) the restaurant was small and family owned and only paid me in cash so I would not be able to provide any proof that I worked there. They responded saying I could send in their number which I CAN'T do.
Would it be safe to just not send anything and let the third party background check identify my employment there as "unable to verify", and if people from my internship ask about it I'll just say it was difficult to verify because I worked there 2 years ago for a few months and was only paid in cash?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: