Driving 1.5 hours for a job but only 3x a week (16 hour shifts) - Worth it?

I'm moving 1.5 hours away from my current job. I've been here 2 years, and this is my first job ever. I'm used to the routine, work, and coworkers. It's like a (dysfunctional) family. The job isn't without its stress, but the thought of starting over at a new workplace sounds even more stressful.

The drive would be rough, but does it sound worth it if I'm only commuting 2-3 times a week?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Driving 1.5 hours for a job but only 3x a week (16 hour shifts) - Worth it? Driving 1.5 hours for a job but only 3x a week (16 hour shifts) - Worth it? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.