Hello all, I just started working as a sales rep about a month and a week ago. They told me I’d start at $8/hr but I’m being paid $9hr. I did not complain obviously. Now out of nowhere they have cut me from 40hrs a week to 20. Last week I clocked in 30. They did not told me or gave me a heads up.
The store did not have a manager when I went in Since then a coworker of mine was offered a rise and the manager position. Last week the same week they cut my hours a new sales rep came in. Yes the new person is our manager. My coworker did not get the raise and did not get the position. I believe this is not illegal but might be highly unethical.
The bosses don’t know their stores, I understand they want us to make sells. That’s the whole point of it. They are asking for a return that does not make sense. We have low traffic, but we still have 75% retention. Other stores are lower retentions WITH higher traffic.
I’m pretty sure they want me to quit but don’t want to fire me. Why is that? I don’t plan on giving a two weeks notice or anything like that. I plan on giving them a heads up just like they did to me when cutting me hrs. I’m searching for jobs as we speak. Any help would be great.
I really don’t understand this. The boss was told about our traffic, and I think he didn’t like that since he is used to getting his behind kissed. The group me of the employees and him are all filled with mean and down right disrespectful comments.
At another location they just hired a new girl. On her second day she was left alone to open and close by herself. We don’t get trained so her numbers for that days were bad. She was put on the spot and embarrassed. She had serious questions that a new employee has and the bosses (district manager and her boss) just made fun of her. They got mad as if she was supposed to know what to do.
Thanks for reading and helping out !
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: