I had an interview with a company just over a month ago and heard nothing till mid last week. After a phone call with the hiring manager, they wanted to interview me again with there head of development (it’s a creative tech position). They want to know on Wednesday if I could come in Thursday, but I said I couldn’t because I’m away. The hiring manager said they would get back to me about rescheduling. Then nothing so I said out of town over the weekend figuring it would be awhile again for them to get back to me. I got an email at 11pm tonight if I can come in tomorrow at 10am...no way I can make that.
Tomorrow morning I’ll email back seeing if I can skype. I’ll also leave a phone message given the short time frame.
I know being out of town is on me(doing a contract I took on as I needed the $), but this seems disorganized. I know corporate time moves differently than the real world, but you figure they’d expect me to have a life outside waiting for them to get back to me about follow up interviews. Should this be an indicator of how the company functions? Sunday night at 11pm is a weird time to schedule an interview for morning the next day, even if I was in town.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: