I had an initial phone screen with the recruiter which went very well. My second interview was with the hiring manager and for that interview, I didn’t do as well as I wanted. I answered the questions okay but my delivery was bad. Sometimes paused in search for right words to use or just being unable to recall important items like product list so I somewhat sounded disorganized. I am usually not this way but that day, I was just nervous.
Toward the end of the interview, I requested to ask some questions and as I was responding to the hiring manager’s answer to my last question, he hung up the call. I was later told that he had to jump on another call (maybe with another candidate) and that he was impressed with my call and will get back to me if I proceed to the next round of interviews.
I’m not sure how to take what happened. Could it be that he just didn’t have enough time to stay on the phone with me or was it that he quickly determined that I’m not a good fit just from few minutes of our conversation? Towards the end of the call, he did compliment my responses to his questions but I’m thinking he just said that to be nice. What do you guys think? This is my dream job and I just can’t stop thinking about what happened.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: