Stupid mistake, should I refuse the offer?

First time posting, I hope I am following the rules.

Long story short, I smoked weed about 20 days before a job fair in NYC. They like me so much so they did EVERYTHING on the spot. Urine and blood. I know that my tox should be dirty and I was waiting for them to remove the offer...

Yet after 10 days they didn’t. The offer is still on the website in my account. I called them because on the website they requested onboarding info that I provided and a rep stated that it looks like I will have to do everything again, urine and blood included. My father used to work with them for about 15 years and stated that usually they get the tox back pretty soon and would inform me that I was turned down. However it is health care and I think HR is moving slowly. Plus, why would they waste time telling a possible addict to buzz off?

Should I just reject the offer?

(I apologize for the shitty weed question and being “that guy”)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stupid mistake, should I refuse the offer? Stupid mistake, should I refuse the offer? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.