Hi everyone, first time posting here so let me know if I’ve made any errors. I’ll try to make this as to the point as possible.
I’m from Toronto, Canada and graduated and got my RN license in October 2018 and I have always had a passion for working in community health or public health. My ideal job was working in a sexual health clinic for my consolidation. Loved the interaction with patients and networking to connect patients with community support. During my schooling I had a bad experience doing inpatient (hospital) care with the nursing staff, the immense pressure of caring for hospitalized patients and generally feeling constantly inadequate working in the inpatient setting. Since graduating I have applied to numeracy public health and community jobs but get told the same thing: you need at least a year experience. Preferably in hospital. Oh joy.
For the past 6 mos I’ve been applying and finally gave up and applied for a hospital job. I got it and ever since then my anxiety has been through the roof. I do have anxiety and depression diagnoses but they are manageable unless obviously triggered. I’ve been experiencing the whole shebang of panic attacks and depressive episodes in the weeks leading up. I start my first actual clinic day tmw and I am terrified. I really don’t want to sound selfish or ungrateful as that isn’t my intention. I am truly terrified of doing this job and I feel it’ll impact my ability to perform.
Has anyone else had a somewhat similar position about leaving a job you know deep down wasn’t for you? What would be the correct way of respectfully leaving the position? Should I wait it out for a few months? Be honest with the manager about my mental health?
Thanks in advance
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: