I am currently employed as a software engineer and my work is under an NDA. However, I have been applying for jobs at other companies and have been asked questions about my work at my current job. For those interviews I made sure not to discuss the specific techniques/strategies I used to work on the projects, but there were some times I now look back on what I said and realized I may have said stuff that would have violated the NDA. Moreover, one of those companies I interviewed with has just told me they want to give me an offer assuming I'm willing to relocate
Some examples of what I said that I'm not sure if it violated the NDA were: I mentioned a high-level overview of the steps I used to work on one project, I mentioned using one specific publicly-available algorithm (for example, an algorithm similar to SVM in scikit-learn) that was one component in one project, I mentioned how I used a specific type of file (that type of file is only used in the specific industry my current company and the interviewing company work in) in one part of the project, and I mentioned how one project achieves better accuracy in a specific metric
I made sure not to discuss specifics such as the names of the customers involved in my projects, details about the specific algorithm we implemented ourselves, etc. Some details about the work that I didn't discuss were (if discussing these were allowed under the NDA, would they help me in interviews?): I worked on an initial set of problems because my supervisor wanted me to get practice before working on actual customer data, some of the software I've worked on was considered impressive by our customers and they want to purchase it, etc
Did I say anything that could have violated the NDA? How should I discuss my work in my current job in future interviews?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: