Soon-to-be college graduate with a job offer in hand, needing advice

I'm getting ready to graduate from college with my degree/concentration in Professional Writing/Public Relations. Yesterday, I received a job offer from a PR firm that starts off as a rotational full-time training program type thing before promoting to a higher full-time position.

Long story short: I'm being lowballed. Hard. I was offered a salary of $31,200 while on this rotational training program, with a higher salary to come after the promotion. I believe that I can negotiate to about $35,000 (I plan on moving in with either my brother or father after graduation so rent won't be crazy high) but since there's a higher salary down the road, I'm not sure if they'd be willing to negotiate on the salary, as they didn't state either way whether or not they're open to negotiation.

Meanwhile, I have two interviews tomorrow (first interviews, mind you) for similar positions, but at universities near me. One of them for sure pays more than what the PR firm offered me, with a basement level of $37,000 and a ceiling of $50,000. Should I try to string along the offer process with the PR firm until I get closer to a potential decision from either of these universities, or accept once I negotiate with the firm and potentially renege if I get a better offer from one of the other universities?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Soon-to-be college graduate with a job offer in hand, needing advice Soon-to-be college graduate with a job offer in hand, needing advice Reviewed by Louhi on avril 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.