I'm feeling like I'm either asserting control or getting jaded in my job searching. I'm open to suggestions or just general discussion about the job search relationship
So to understand my current frame of mind I need to say a few things.
I have been a hard worker most of my life I have also taken some risk's in my job decisions. My first job was fast food at 15 I had to have my school sign a paper.
I have since that first job felt like I had to fight for every single other job. Left a little chip especially when I would hear back from my friends why I didn't get hired. ( Small town and I went to a troublemaker school)
So any ways this person in my class mentions they have had 5 jobs in the past year and how they just quit whenever they get bored and find a new job within a month.
Yes I'm jealous! I have actually begged to flip burgers back in 07 because I was broke and the economy sucked. ( Literally begged )
So let's get to today when I was offered an interview with an employer they offered two days when I work. I could get out of work but I won't get paid and it's a big week for my employer so could end up being fired.
In the past I have taken the chances because I want a better job today I said no that Thursday or Friday would work for me.
I may have just lost the interview but I don't feel as bad as I thought it feels like I put my foot down. (Run everyone he has a taste for power now)
In this job hunt I have bent over backwards to be accommodating. I feel like I'm expected to be on call I think I said no because I don't want to bend over backwards and risk my job to only get rejected again.
So what do you think about the current relationship between job seeker and company?
Do you feel their is a power balance issue? Do you sometimes feel HR is using stuff not your resume to make the decision?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: