How to counter an offer that's already meeting salary expectations?

Apologies because I'm on my phone. But I just got offered a job that's 'meeting my salary requirement' from my job application. Which I guess it's a good thing, and I'm grateful, but I did that application in the biggest rush and didn't think anything of it and just put in the number that was already in the range of the job application thinking that it would help my chances.

Truth is, they sound really keen to hire me, but I think I can do a better salary than what they've offered. Everything else I'm applying for is a slightly higher salary range and tbh for the new wardrobe I'll have to buy for this job, I'll definitely need it too. The final thing is, I'm not exactly AS keen for the job than I made it sound. I have my doubts but it's still a good opportunity and at the moment I don't have any other leads. What should I do? Would going after a higher salary ruin my chances or is it something that's expected nowadays?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to counter an offer that's already meeting salary expectations? How to counter an offer that's already meeting salary expectations? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.