Entertainment biz. 25 years of experience. Our studio has experienced explosive growth in the last few years. They will not expand IT Ops or take my concerns seriously. I am doing three separate full time jobs, basically, and the stress is affecting my life outside or work.
I’ll miss the exciting/coolness factor of the industry but the chaos and stress is taking too large a toll.
I’d like something where I can still fix, troubleshoot, or analyze things, with minimal social interaction. I feel like I’d be happy being a lab technician, repairing specialized medical equipment, something like that. I have a healthy household income and don’t need to ring the six-figure bell.
I have no college but do have decades of hands-on in IT. Including the last 8 as a jr SysAdmin. I have a good aptitude for troubleshooting and repair.
Any ideas for something else I can slide into? I’d be willing to get a reasonable degree or certification.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: