I am(hopefully) about to get an offer for a year contract. However, I just heard today from a company that is looking to fill a permanent full time position and I’m going to talk with them tomorrow.
Now, the thing is that the full time job isn’t a sure thing by any stretch so I don’t feel comfortable turning down the contract position but I know the contract position will be, at most, 14 months and the company doesn’t have a great reputation so I don’t want to shut down the potential for a full time job.
With that background, how bad would it be if I accepted the contract offer, then if I get offered the full time position accept that one instead?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How binding are offer letters?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 24, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: