As the title states, my boss is CONSTANTLY sleeping at his desk. I usually wouldn't care if someone took a little nap every now-and-then, but it's starting to become an every-day occurrence.
Just last Thursday (I was WFH on Friday), he fell asleep and starting snoring.
Dude is 41, so he's very much an adult and should be able to handle his tiredness and not bring it into the office.
I work as a recruiter and my boss and I are the only ones in this department.
I also wouldn't care if recruiting didn't already have a negative view, since there are only 2 of us and we are getting pulled in several directions by different sides of the company.
I really don't want to be a snitch, but I also don't think I should babysit him and don't want him sleeping to effect my reputation here (other people have noticed him sleeping)
What do I do here?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: