no call no show at new job.

Pretty conflicted. This isn't the first time i have done this, i did it five years ago at Sears. Worked a few days and realized i didn't want to work there. Started working at Buffalo Wild Wings a few days later. Now...I quit a job back in february (kinda laid off/afterschool program lost funding). Since then have just been volunteering at schools racking up hours. I start a fulltime teaching program in June. I applied and was hired at Ulta at the end of February. It's April and I'm finally scheduled. And one day a week for the next three weeks, each shift four hours. ... Before this, they randomly called me for shifts, and ignored me for weeks at a time. I haven't spoken to them since the 11th. The only reason i know how to check the schedule, is because a coworker randomly told me. I feel like they're playing with me. I don't even have a nametag. And They refused to give me a direct deposit slip. I have no idea what is going on, and all they gave me training on was the register and three days watching videos (IN FEBRUARY). Think I'd feel worst about not coming in if I was scheduled way more hours, and the store would really feel it if I weren't in. But the way they're operating is so odd. I've had seven jobs (I'm 23. I don't job hop, just a lot of summer jobs in college), so I know how things are supposed to go. edit : all other jobs gave 2 week notices. at my retail/restaurant jobs, they just cashed me out and told me not to come back lmao. What's crazy is, at my last job, i was a program assistant and my coordinator was horrible. I had a coworker straight up tell me she wasn't coming in her last day of work, and she told me sorry cause it'd be hard. it was. I didn't care tho. She didn't call our manager back either. i don't care how hectic a retail job is, but if someone doesn't show up at a job involving children it's 100000% worst. dealing with 60 kids on my own was worst than when i was at a register on black friday at ross. but i didn't hate her for that. sometimes i think it's warranted. what do you think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

no call no show at new job. no call no show at new job. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.