Career options in low level linux os programming?

I couldn’t really get better words for the title of my post, so suggest me if anyone got a better title.

Currently I am in my 2nd year of engineering.

I just love programming in C, C++, and maybe all such languages where you generally need to be logical instead of just using built in libraries. I know language is just a tool to achieve a goal. What I really look for is to make my career in a field where I actually need to deal with more logical coding. I want to work on something upon which I have full control unlike python and app development where we mostly need to stick with existing libraries.

In the last 8 months I explored iOS app development and being honest I enjoyed it a lot. But at the same time I realise that its still lesser fun than low level system programming.

Last month I had to do some project of which a part was to create a lock free quick string search data structure in C. In it I had to build a data structure in which multiple processes could insert a key and search for a key from the data structure at the same time. Here the condition was that I can’t use locks and the search had to be really quick. It was really one of the most enjoyable things I ever worked on. The project still goes on and I really enjoy that.

In my high school when I had built snake game, hospital management sys and some basic bash shell scripts, I equally enjoyed that.

The best conclusion I could come up with is that I love programming in C/C++ and that too majorly in unix environments.

Now I just wanna specialise in a single field. I know the things that I enjoy but I donno which career is good for me, which companies I should approach and how should I approach them.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Career options in low level linux os programming? Career options in low level linux os programming? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.