Why does everyone say "get it in writing" when accepting a new job. Is this common practice? What does it mean?

What does this mean exactly? Is there a formal document that is usually sent out when a new position is offered? If this isn't automatically sent out, what would you even ask for? Call the HR department and say "I'm not accepting this job until I have it in writing?".

I know my company doesn't do this and, as someone looking to move to a different company for the first time in a decade, I want to make sure I do things right.

I apologize for my many ignorances regarding this topic.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Why does everyone say "get it in writing" when accepting a new job. Is this common practice? What does it mean? Why does everyone say "get it in writing" when accepting a new job. Is this common practice? What does it mean? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.