Should I just go to the open house/interview day?

So there’s this position that I’ve wanted for quite a while now. I’ve even gone out and taken the classes/obtained the licensure. I’ve been applying for about 3 months and either my status doesn’t change for approximately half of my applications or it’s rejected a few days later.

Anyway, I found out on the 4th that there is going to be an open house/open interview day for this position among other “entry level” ones. Interviews will be given on site and there is a number on the flyer to contact HR for more info. I followed the instructions to directly apply for my desired position in order to get information back from HR via email. The open interview day is in 6 days and I’ve still heard nothing back. Additionally, the status for the application has no changed, it’s just the typical “thank you for applying” generic message.

Given that I’ve got 6 days until this open interview day, I don’t know exactly what to do. This is a position that I REALLY want. I’ve wanted it for years and even saved up over a year to get the license. Should I call HR’s number for more information? Would it be too much/awkward of me to just go to this open house/open interview day? Interviewing is really my strong suit. At my current job, I was told that my interview was what really sold them on me, despite being in competition with at least a few dozen experienced people. Would it be creepy of me? What if they just reject the application shortly before the 21st just to be like “nope sorry”?

Thanks for reading this, if you already have. Any advice would be appreciated!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I just go to the open house/interview day? Should I just go to the open house/interview day? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.