Chemistry masters looking for first real job. I apply early but still no calls or anything, been searching since March. I see opportunities for 2-2-3 shifts and was wondering how those were in terms of lifestyle and pay etc. If you have experience please share.
I don’t want to write off options just because the shift nature of the position. At this point I need more skills on certain instruments and some of the positions not requiring 10 years of prior experience have had these shift times and would get me experience I need.
Particularly wondering about compensation for the less desirable shift hours and how it impacts your daily life.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Chemistry masters looking for first real job. I apply early but still no calls or anything, been searching since March. I see opportunities for 2-2-3 shifts and was wondering how those were in terms of lifestyle and pay etc. If you have experience please share.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 24, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: