When to follow up after an in person interview?

It's almost been 2 weeks since I've had my in person interview with a mid range consulting firm. They said they would make a decision in "the next few weeks" but it's only been about 10 days since HR asked me for references (interviewed on Friday and they asked for references last Monday). Ive sent thank you emails to both of the people I interviewed with. Should I send a follow up email soon? I was thinking maybe next week. I don't think my references have been contacted yet though and I've already followed up after the phone interview a month ago so I don't want to be annoying. They said they want someone to get hired in March.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When to follow up after an in person interview? When to follow up after an in person interview? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.