Surpassing my Boss

I work for a municipality, and have been full time for about two years. I’m a millennial and I know I have to work my way up so I have stayed under a very controlling boss this whole time and I’ve never really tried to surpass her or do anything against her. I’ve always felt like she has kind of kept me in a “box”. All emails to other staff come from her, and sometimes my work looks like it was done by her. Well today the city manager called me into his office and said they were moving me out from under my boss and I was to be at the same level as her. I essentially get to design my own position (and with us being a two person department essentially design hers too). Then once that’s done they are going to tell her. Is it okay to feel bad about this or should I be happy that I’m essentially getting promoted? Is this some weird form of millennial guilt? Any advice would be great!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Surpassing my Boss Surpassing my Boss Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.