TL;DR at the end.
I've been working in the same company for almost 8 years now. It's the only job that I've ever had, so it's really all I know. But recently it's been getting harder and I feel like my life outside of it has been suffering. I work in a factory. For the best part of the almost 8 years I worked in the factory itself. It was a boring job, but nothing too hard to do. Last year, someone from the office quit. Now, I didn't have any experience with an office job, but I felt that I had to offer myself for the position, because at least it would be a different experience to add to my tool belt. I got the job, and I've been working there for a year, but I'm reaching a breaking point. The job itself is not hard. But my superiors are awful people. They are extremely hard to work with. I had heard a lot of things about them before, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Everything that goes wrong gets shifted to me. Sometime ago, I was told by them to finish a task in a certain way. I did exactly as they told me, but in the end they said that I did it differently. When I told them that I did it the way they instructed me to, they said that it was a lie. I want to quit. My girlfriend is being really supportive and she said that I should. My parents are a bit more concerned about me quitting without having a backup job. The thing is, if I quit now, I would give them 60 days notice. That's how it works in my country. I believe that in 60 days I'd be able to find something else. I don't get paid that much. Just a bit over minimum wage. So pretty much any other job would do.
Sorry for the long text. I just have a lot going on and I need all the help I can get.
TL;DR: I have shitty superiors that are driving me insane and I think that the best I can do is switch jobs.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: