What type of job duties might I have with this particular job?

A staffing agency has hired me for a job that starts Monday morning. I have asked as many details as I could, but they didn't give a full description. It is a company called Southern Refreshments. They apparently have various little stores inside of employer break rooms, vending machines and such in thousands of places. They have drivers that go out and stock the machines and places. I was hired as an order puller of some sort. No, they haven't even given me an official title of the job yet. Temp-to-hire. Reviews say it is a really good company. Jeans a t-shirt with work boots (not steel toe) for a warehouse/production floor setting. I asked the agency about black khaki pants just to see (jeans feel abrasive and uncomfortable to me) and apparently the company insists on jeans for everyone. Kind of odd.

I presume that we'll be pulling orders for the drivers who will pick them up. However, we work an 8am "until finished" (closing hours are 5pm) and drivers start at like 3am. Anyone ever done anything like this before?

$11/hr. The staffing recruiter said "it is a lot of work"...I'm told that once you get brought on direct with the company, they pay you what the staffing agency will be getting paid. Not sure how much that actually is, but I'm sure the agency gets decent pay or wouldn't bother for a couple of bucks more per hour per employee.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What type of job duties might I have with this particular job? What type of job duties might I have with this particular job? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 09, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.