How to network through work?

Hi all --

I have been trying for a long time to find a new job, haven't found any success, and am now nervous since my student loan payments are starting up next month and I can't afford my rent as it is. My job is way underpaid and I am not going to get a raise. I work at a nonprofit that has been doing an impressively bad job fundraising so I'm honestly certain it wouldn't even matter if I asked for one. Bottom line is that I cannot afford to keep this job.

Currently, as a side responsibility, I serve as a representative for the organization for a coalition we're a part of as well as a large task force. Through both of these roles I meet with many people from organizations similar to mine that I know to be both better-paying and better-structured. I would love to work for several of these organizations and I know that networking is a key way to find new work but the only capacity I see these people in right now is as a representative of my current workplace. I feel it would be unprofessional to bring up that I'm looking for a new job while representing my organization.

Any advice on how to network with the purpose of finding new work would be much appreciated! This is my first post-grad full-time job so I'm new to workplace dynamics and am especially nervous about finding new work but I know I need to.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to network through work? How to network through work? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 09, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.