What do I do next?

Hello! My name is Jennifer, I’m 27 years old and I want to change my career but I don’t know what to do.

I graduated from the Culinary Institute of America with a Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management. I have been working as a server in restaurants since my graduation and I cannot seem to move up/be promoted. I don’t qualify for restaurant management jobs elsewhere because I don’t have the “experience” necessary. I do not think this has to do with my work ethic as I have always been told that I am very good at my job. I have become disenchanted with the restaurant industry and I am looking to get out of the service industry completely.

How can I market my hospitality experience in order to be qualified for positions in other industries without completely starting over and getting a different degree? Any advice on career changing would be very welcome. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What do I do next? What do I do next? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.